MHS is offering free information seminars where our accredited practitioners will share the latest science linking metabolic health to poor weight management and various common health conditions.
What will be covered in our seminars:
- Learn why everything you have been told about managing your weight may not be right for you
- Understand the link between metabolic health and diabetes, fatty liver and PCOS
- Hear some surprising things about your metabolism that you are unlikely to encounter elsewhere
- Have the opportunity to ask our qualified health professionals your questions, and register for our clinical program
Who should attend?
- Is standard advice not working for you?
- Are you concerned about your health?
- Do you have a history of yoyo dieting?
- Even considering weight loss surgery?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, registering for this event can help you finally be in control of your weight and related metabolic health issues.
"I would highly recommend to people looking to lose weight. The scientific approach cuts out all the guesswork. I have loads more energy never feel hungry and lost body fat." Dean
Places are strictly limited - please register below.
Upcoming Information Seminars
|Date:||Monday, November 11th, 2019|
|Time:||6:30 PM to 7:30 PM|
|Location:||MHS Baldivis Clinic|