MHS is offering free information seminars where our accredited practitioners will share the latest science linking metabolic health to poor weight management and various common conditions.
What will be covered in our seminars:
- Learn why everything you have been told about managing your weight may not be right for you
- Hear some surprising things about your metabolism that you are unlikely to encounter elsewhere
- Understand the link between metabolic health and diabetes, fatty liver and PCOS
- Have the opportunity to ask our qualified health professionals your questions
Who should attend?
- Is standard advice not working for you?
- Are you concerned about your health?
- Do you have a history of yoyo dieting?
- Even considering weight loss surgery?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, registering for this event can help you finally be in control of your weight and related metabolic health issues.
"I would highly recommend to people looking to lose weight. The scientific approach cuts out all the guesswork. I have loads more energy never feel hungry and lost body fat." Dean
Places are limited so please register below.
Upcoming Information Seminars
|Date:||Tuesday, June 18, 2019|
|Time:||6:30 PM to 7:30 PM|
|Location:||MHS Baldivis Clinic|